Papers and Articles
- “The Home of the Future: An Ethnographic Study of New Information Technologies in the Home,” Alladi Venkatesh, Norman Stolzoff, Eric Shih, and Sanjoy Mazumdar. Advances in Consumer Research Vol. 28, M. Gilly and J. Myers-Levy (eds.), 2001, 88-97.
- “A Longitudinal Analysis of Computing in the Home Based on census Data 1984-1997,” Alladi Venkatesh, Eric Chuan-Fong Shih, and Norman C. Stolzoff; Home Informatics: Information, Technology, and Society, A. Sloane & F. van Rijn (eds.), 2000, 205-215.
- “Mindless Action Sells Research Short” Marketing News, February 2004
- This Is Service Design Doing: Applying Service Design and Design Thinking in the Real World, Marc Stickdorn, Markus Edgar Hormess, Adam Lawrence, Jakob Schneider, O’Reilly Media (2017)
- The Silo Effect: The Peril of Expertise and the Promise of Breaking Down Barriers, Gillian Tett, Simon & Schuster (2015)
- The Service Innovation Handbook: Action-oriented Creative Thinking Toolkit for Service Organizations, Lucy Kimbell, BIS Publishers (2014)
- Practical Ethnography: A Guide to Doing Ethnography in the Private Sector, Sam Ladner, Left Coast Press (2014)
- The Zen of Listening: Mindful Communication in the Age of Distraction, Rebecca Z. Shafir, Quest Books (2013)